No products in the cart.
The pinnacle of subwoofer design and technology is here.
In plain terms, the powered, 300 watt Anthony Gallo Acoustics TR-3d subwoofer is the finest subwoofer in its class, and we proudly offer it as the gold standard. It’s a veritable 300 watt “cannon of power”, and has an integral bass equalizer that’s capable of an additional +6 dB of low bass boost. Add in our patented S2 bass loading technology and an onboard class d power amplifier, and you have a subwoofer that offers the tweaks and range that true audiophiles will love, yet still features the simplicity to “plug and play” for everyone else. So no matter what your level of listening expertise, if you want the best bottom to your sound, look no further than the TR-3D.
The Gallo TR-3D subwoofer is a high-output, dynamic subwoofer which offers top notch performance and amazing bass equalization. It features an array of capabilities and precise bass control, with the rear panel providing continuously variable phase and low-pass frequency, as well as bass EQ from 0 to +3dB and +6dB, which transforms any room into a multiplex or an arena. This is a heavy piece of audio equipment as well, with a hardened steel housing that makes its build quality apparent.
The new Class D amp (with enough precise bass control to satisfy your exact tastes) is coupled with the Ceramic Anodized Aluminum Cone Long Throw 10” Driver and features our panted S2 bass loading technology. But we can throw out numbers and specs all day long – the proof is in the sound. And the TR-3D delivers. It sounds amazing – the bass is rich and deep, but never intrusive (unless, of course, you wish it to be – you “Bass People” know who you are, and you’ll love tweaking your new TR-3D to shake the room.) Bottom line: the TR-3D is a high quality subwoofer which sounds great with both music and movies, regardless of room size.
This speaker won a 2015 Editor’s Choice award at the Absolute Sound
- Frequency Response- 18Hz-180Khz +/- 3dB
- Impedance- No
- Sensitivity- No
- Power Handling- 300watts, 600watts max, Class D Digital amp
- Driver- 10″ Long Throw Ceramic Anodized Aluminum Cone
- Dimensions- 10.75″ W x 12″ H x 13.5″ D
- Cone Material- Ceramic Anodized Aluminum Cone
- Enclosure Material- Hardened Steel with patented S2 bass loading
- Crossover- See below
- Connections- 2 Female RCA phono inputs an 2 female RCA phono outputs (pass thu), 5 way gold plated binding posts
- Finish- Black
- Phase- 0/180Switch
- Low Pass- 50 to 180Hz, continuously variable with LFE by-pass switch
- High Pass- 100Hz fixed, 1st order high level out-put
- Bass EQ- 0,+3dB, +6dB, 30Hz center frequency
- Power Auto On/Off- Auto On/Off Toggle Switch
- Tweeter- None
- Weight- 33lbs
- Woofers Cover- Black metal grill