No products in the cart.
Reference Strada2 Side Speaker
Reference Strada 2 – Turned on its side (and sounding great!)
The Reference Strada 2, Anthony Gallo Acoustics’ award-winning compact loudspeaker, was too good to not take vertical. In other words, consumer demand insisted that we configure the Strada 2 into side speakers with a bit wider dispersion, which is exactly what we did. Everything critics and customers loved about Reference Strada 2 – the advanced technology, the room-filling sound, the deep tones, the flawless construction – are delivered to you in a beautifully-designed side speaker look, with 180 degrees of sound dispersion. These will look (and sound) great as the main loudspeakers in your 2-channel system, or as part of a larger 5.1 home theater system (or even desktop speakers). Either way, you’ll “hear the sphere” like never before.
The Reference Strada 2 wowed both critics and audiophiles alike. Indeed, it’s an amazing achievement in sound acoustics, with technology and build quality meeting at the ideal juncture.
The Reference Strada 2 Side Speakers are everyone’s favorite Strada 2, mounted vertically for an aesthetic that will fit even the most discerning audiophile’s décor. If you love the look of the Strada 2, and want a pair proudly standing side by side with a wide (180 degrees) dispersion, these are your ticket. Perfect for a 2-channel listening setup, the Reference Strada 2 side speakers are also ideal as the side and rear loudspeakers for a 5.1 home theater system (where they will make your music, movies, and games sound unbelievable.)
Like its center-channel sibling, the Reference Strada 2 side speakers incorporate our CDT 3 Tweeter, utilize a recalibrated dispersion/wave launch pattern as well as the OPT (Optimized Pulse Technology) system and patented S2 internal damping pods. Combined, these technologies produce a rich, full, deep sound that leaves many speakers twice their price (and size) behind. Gallo is known for exceptional sound, no matter where in the room you are positioned, and the Reference Strada 2 delivers on all fronts.
- Frequency Response- 68Hz-20Khz +/- 3dB (in room with boundary reinforcement, speakers within 1 foot of wall)
- Impedance- 8 ohms
- Sensitivity- 90dB 1watt/1meter
- Power Handling- 150watts RMS unclipped music power. Minimum suggested power is 10 watts RMS.
- Driver- Two 4″ dynamic hyperbolic carbon fiber drivers optimized to integrate seamlessly with the CDT3 tweeter without the need for a crossover
- Dimensions- 13″(W)x5″(H)x6.5″(D)
- Cone Material- Carbon Fiber
- Enclosure Material- Powder coated cast aluminum chassis with brushed stainless steel spheres with a black frame.
- Crossover- None
- Connections- 5 way gold plated binding posts developed specifically for Gallo Acoustics
- Finish- Brushed stainless steel spheres with a black frame or all black spheres with a black frame
- Tweeter- Patented CDT3 (Cylindrical Diaphragm Transducer), sporting 180 degree for the side speaker and 120 degree for the horizontal dispersion for the center speaker. From 6kHz to above 20kHz.
- Weight- 13.5lbs
- Woofers Cover- Black metal grill cover
Black, Black/Stainless Steel
Black, Stainless Steel/Black